It is a darkened theater, or maybe it’s a carnival tent; (“the lights
go down, the stage is set…”) … then, a spotlight, and a figure
appears on the stage (or the center ring): a man, dignified (if perhaps
slightly eccentric) in appearance – formally dressed (but perhaps in a
vaguely anachronistic style) … maybe he has a top hat, a cane, maybe
he’s dressed like the MC of a cabaret, in a tuxedo (it may be that each
member of the large audience perceives him in a different way!) … he
waits a moment for the crowd to quiet down … then in a serious, but
enthusiastic manner – expressing gravitas, but also an invitation to
mystery and wonder – he announces that the show is about to begin …
… then, at the very end, as the show fades to darkness and silence, he appears once more, with parting words for the audience as they are about to depart the venue and resume their normal, everyday lives …
( … maybe there might also be something at the end of track 11 … a sort of, “folks, that’s the end … oh, but wait … there’s more …” … as this is really The End … but then we are called back in Reality Drive … )
… all this is Saturn, but not one of the manifestations of Saturn that appear in any of the iterations of M. Ordinaire’s journey, rather this is Saturn in the here and now speaking directly to the audience – a meta-Saturn, if you will …
Prick up your ears
And I will tell you a tale
Spanning lifetimes and years
Here is a podcast
Of a man’s deeds and desires
Of his quantum choices
Of madness and twisted wires
His astrology encrypted
And hidden from view
Only pyramids and shadows
Know the things that he’ll do
The Yin and the yang
The Ones and the zeroes
The Murderers and knaves
The Lovers and heroes
So come now, attend!
To our humble song and narration
As we strive to YOU attune
A more cosmic Vibration!
- Saturn opens the ceremonies (Saturn addresses the audience)
- You’re so pleased to meet me, I’m the One who’s been Winding Time
- My Lords and Ladies of the Upper Dimensions and Assorted Continuums.
- We play marbles with mortals.
- So presented for your consideration.
- A species of man. One of quintillions. But this one is rather interesting. We can’t get him to move off the dime, no matter what we try.
- A Pyramid? Yes, yes, we tried that. He even understood it! But no, he refused to use it. And he never told anyone about it.
- He’s like a god of the ordinary, never wavering from the middle of the road.
- The Aqualung speaks here.
- “That’s a fine horse. His name is Rocket? Why? Do you plan on riding him to the stars?”
- “Alive again, a new skinsuit. This one is rather handsome.
- But ignorant. Foolish. One of the bewildered herd.”
- Will he regain his knowledge? Or will this be a ‘Blip Life’, where nothing get accomplished?
L’Histoire du Bal Aristocratique (The Continual Return)
- A trip through history
- 1967 psychedelics
- Steam engine
- Modern computer
- Hippie: “Wow … we’re all one being, man! There’s only one of us here!”
- “You start to notice synchronicities. Your birthday 11:12 on a clock face, on a calendar, on a train schedule. Do they have meaning? Or are they simply random happenstance?”
- “The 1’s and 0’s of a modern computer are the yin and yang of the iChing reborn. WIth these, you can perform calculations of the soul.”
- 50’s filmstrip voice: “Software is a spell. Hexes are hexadecimal curses. Silicon wafers flow with the speedy interplay of light and darkness, of 1’s and 0’s. Are computers science or merely enchanted metal?”
- “Yes, he’s waking up. Yes, he’s finding the hidden knowledge he left for himself in previous lives. In fact, he’s now reading a book he himself wrote four hundred years ago!”
- “He’s been his own great grandchild many times over. He keeps returning to this specific gene pool, this same family. And he keeps re-inheriting the same wealth, so he’s at least gotten good at that.”
A Victorian Passage
- Looking sharp.
- “Yes, he has a lover. The same woman sometimes, sometimes a different one. We’ve tried a couple. Someone might get our stubborn mule to budge. The one from 1503? No, no we stay away from her. Besides, she’s moved on and he hasn’t.”
- He feels his power returning.
- “He’s piecing together the great mysteries once again. Reading the ancient texts, the psychological tracts, the alchemy, and the most modern and latest science.”
- He’s awakening within the dream.
- “Welcome aboard, M. Ordinaire. That suit is a cracker if I may say so, sir. Have we met before? Well, I’ve ferried many over the years. Who can say? I might ask you, ‘Which one’s Pierre?’”
- He is going to Egypt, to try his hand at the Pyramid.
- The madness is caused by Pierre going into the King’s Chamber, like Napoleon, and staying for the night. He is attempting a ‘light lift’.
- French voice: “Napoleon once spent the night alone in the King’s Chamber. He emerged the next morning, white and shaken. He would not speak of what happened, and instructed his men never to mention it again.”
- You can’t reach for the Light, unless you’re ready.
- “The higher vibrations will lift or burn you. The Pyramid accelerates both. If you’re not ready, it will drive you mad.” Laughter.
- This is the attempt in the Pyramid
- 50’s FIlmstrip: “The word Pyramid literally means ‘fire in the middle’. As you lay in the King’s Chamber, a fire-light floods your veins like molten gold. You feel your bones crackle and your flesh fizz. Then, you either jump to a higher valence, or you lose your mind.”
- “You go mad because you get just a wink of the beyond, of what might have been — and this world becomes instantly intolerable.”
- “A Pyramid focuses the aetheric, scalar energy emitting from exactly 19.5 degrees of surrounding spherical planetary masses.”
- “Matter snaps into a new higher density. The laws of physics actually change. Telling a lie becomes a physical impossibility.”
- “In an instant, you see yourself as you really are. All truths are laid bare. The everyday, casual lying you do to yourself is exposed. You’re a raw live wire.”
The Turning Point
- Failure, madness
- “Everything is lost. It was all for naught!”
- “Rage, rage, rage!”
- “You reached for the secret too soon, now you must pay the price.”
- 30’s guy: “You had the gall to play around with ancient vibrational technology that’s only half-working. You know, you’re lucky that it’s drifted so far out of stellar alignment over the past millenia. Why, if you’d gotten the full blast, you’d be dead right now.”
- Aqualung: “You’re out on the street now with me, eh? Your soul scalded, your brain burned? All alone?”
- We’ve failed, so what now?
- Pierre starts to plan for the next life.
- He conceives a plan to hide his knowledge in a way that only he can understand. He plans to inherit it from himself by becoming his own descendant — as he has done before.
- “In his lucubrium, he studies Chaldean Numerology to learn how best to transmit his ancient knowledge to a future version of himself.”
- “In the pit of failure, all we can do is plot and plan for our next rise.”
- “Slowly, secretly, in the darkness he began to conceive of a new way he might yet succeed.”
- “A new plan starts to form, a new way to win …”
- Commentary from the gods: “But he’s already done this! This is what he did the last time!” “Yes, but he has changed now. Next time may be different.”
- “A treasure map. Encrypted with the iChing and placed on a hidden server. Only one born of a certain star can find the IP address and decrypt it.”
Deus Ex Silentium
- Here he dies.
- So this tune is a requiem
- There is an elegy:
- “A great man is gone. He was the best of us. He was the worst of us.”
- Aqualung: “The grave opens its mouth to kiss us. The taste of soil, the taste of moss.”
- But Death is not terrible. “The Universal Mind is merciful: you can always try again. Nothing is final.”
- “Tell us what happened inside the Pyramid!” “No. You would never believe me.”
- “All he loved and all who loved him. But also some who hated him and whom he hated.”
- “Long long ago … you lost your wife and your daughters three. Well here they are, ready to greet you again.”
- Theme is hope, recharging. At rest and gathering strength for the next cycle.
- Death has occurred. But it’s not bad.
- “Reality is a learning machine.”
- “There is a purpose. We know that now. It’s not random”
- Egyptian / Siren voice: “Beneath raging chaos is a sublime, perfect order. Everything happens exactly as it should, and if you look closely enough, you will see that this is so.” (Marcus Aurelius)
- “The pixels of the universe are 1’s and 0’s, yin and yang. And they are perfectly ordered clockworks. All is arranged. It’s just meant to look chaotic, to give us a free choice. There is to be no hint of coercion.”
- “The treasure has been prepared and buried. The maps have been dispatched to the four corners. We can sleep now, knowing that it is all ready for the next go.”
- No idea what to do here
Now the curtain closes
On our hero and friend
Just an ordinary man
And his ordinary end
The Great Wheel turns
And Time’s tempest recedes
The radio changes channels
And static, from the speaker, bleeds
We pray we’ve been worthy
Of your generous attention
Of your mind’s scalar waves
Folded in higher dimensions
And now, we bid you adieu
And terminate this stream
But last we speak directly to you:
Awaken, awaken within the dream!
- This is a Life Review
- Everything is examined
- Motionless within the course of history’s design.
- The designed Chance Circumstance is meant for your growth, yet you remain motionless within it.
- Sneakers caught on a high power line
- Merlin encased in ice
- Locked out of the server by a forgotten root password
- Aqualung: “Why are you hiding? What are you waiting for?” “You don’t even see your own reflection.”
- Newspaper boy 1930’s
- Mysterious Egyptian
- Aqualung // Drunkard old English man // No dark side of the moon really
- Shakepearean Bard / Minstrel In the Gallery
- The Captain on Victorian Passage
- 50’s Filmstrip Instructor
- Q Continuum / Upper Dimensional Council Leader
Every life starts like a morning.
You shake off the dew, and greet the sharp, bright new world.
You think that you’re as-yet-unformed, but that’s not really true: the deeper parts of you remain the same, always.
Will you get it right on this go? Is THIS ONE the time? The Diamond Body of Chinese Alchemy awaits.
Or perhaps that’s just rubbish.
Or maybe it’s not. Maybe it’s true and the best thing we can do is take as much as we can, whenever we can.
The circle and the pyramid are the two power structures: one cooperative, all serving all; and the other, a hierarchy of dominion, all serving one.
The pyramid is violent and volatile but provides exquisite delights to the one who rules it. The circle grows exponentially in stability and power with each new addition, but all must trust all.
Fates are ruled by planets because higher dimensional energy escapes spherical bodies at exactly 19.5 degrees in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. The intersectional interaction of these escaping scalar waves is what produces what we perceive as chance circumstance.
Some call this the singing of the Sun.
We are reborn under a certain star, because that specific celestial configuration corresponds to the set pieces best suited for our growth.
We then wax or wane as we are able.
Synchronicity machines can be used to navigate where we are in the process, a sort of Astrolabe of the soul.
The universe is a learning machine. Whatever you do, is done to you. So you learn to stop doing it, or you learn cleverer ways to keep on doing it.
You can escape some karmic responsibility by informing your victim of what you intend to do to them, and get them to assent to it, even if at a subconscious level, and even if this assent is not explicit but rather only a lack of willingness to resist.
Welcome back, my friend
My Lords and Ladies, we open this trial
We bow low to the Magistrates
Concordantly, with flourish and style
You’re in a sticky situation, and here are facts
You never make The Choice so you always bounce back
You might be clever, you might be wise
And you never really fall, but you never really rise
And although technically none of this is really a crime ….
Well I’m so pleased to meet you
You’re the One who’s been winding Time
Time to end all the partying and less serious things
To the task at hand! And the Work that it brings
(laughing) No one ever escapes my Crown made of Rings
You’re a walking contradiction, a curse and a benediction
You’re a supersonic, half-bionic doc for our affliction
Each deed balanced by equivalent in opposite
You’re a patchwork, man: diametrics packed in composite
Black ray of sunshine, joke with no punchline
But also brilliant and resilient, and you come through in a crunch-time
You’re a man, you’re a myth, you’re a legend in the land
You’re a cannibal, a charlatan, a philanthropist and friend
You’re a buzzsaw in a flower, you’re ice cream made of bees
You’re a hemorrhaging contusion at an afternoon of tea
You’re all these things at once, but how can that be?
Long, long ago, in 1503
You lost your wife and daughters three
The rampage you went on was sinister and vile
But your subsequent kindness brought thousands of smiles
As the years rolled by, you traveled to Giza
You unlocked the Pyramid — but then you hoarded its secret
You amassed dizzying wealth and then gave it away
And then you murdered your rivals and balanced the scales
Service to others, or service to self
This is your Conundrum, your poverty and wealth
For each and every action, you offer a retraction
Well my friend, I hope you’re feeling justified
But I can’t believe the way we decide about you
Every chance you’re given, every sin you’re shriven
They all just go get multiplied
I’m tired of waiting, anticipating
It all comes down to fear
You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here